Anne Gill Eyecare is Your Friendly Local Opticians in London Road Portsmouth.
Are you searching for?
- A friendly Portsmouth opticians who believes in good old fashioned customer service?
- An optician who is genuinely interested in finding the right solution for your eyes?
- A local Portsmouth opticians who’ll take the time to get to know you and your needs?
Anne Gill Eyecare is your independent community optical practice, based in North End, Portsmouth. We aim to provide you with a level of expertise and personal service that you simply cannot get from the big chains.
- Our staff are fully qualified and registered with the General Optical Council so you can be reassured that you are being seen by an expert
- We offer you 45 minute appointments and we’ll even give you a cup of tea.
- We are the community contact lens clinic for Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and can deal with a wide range of complex cases. (Including fitting keratoconic, post-graft, severe dry eye, cosmetic and bandage lenses)
Free Advice and Help for those Struggling with Sight Loss
After receiving praise for successfully improving the lives of patients losing their sight, local opticians, Anne Gill Eyecare, is proud to be hosting ‘Low Vision Aid Days’ on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th June offering free examinations and advice to those who need help in maintaining their independence.